The short answer is: No.
The click number on Adsense dashboard are VALID clicks. Google Adsense dashboard doesn’t report any clicks they consider as invalid traffic (IVT). Check below for more information.
The click number on Google Analytics are EVERY clicks.
Therefore, the Adsense dashboard clicks and Google Analtyics clicks are not match. Hence, CTR are different.
What is Invalid Traffic (IVT)?
According to Google, invalid traffic covers intentionally fraudulent traffic as well as accidental clicks. Any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings may considers as IVT.
Therefore, Invalid Traffic may includes:
- Click your own ads, intentionally or accidently.
- Bots, crawler clicks.
- Data center IP addresses.
- Repeated ad clicks generated by some users or small area. For example, Adsense click exchange from Facebook Group.
- Encourage user to click.
- Misleading placements, for example, place ads near button.
- Incentivized traffic.
- Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.
- Hijacked devices and/or hijacked sessions that engage with ads.
What is Adsense?
Google AdSense is a program allow publishers to run ads on their websites, blogs, mobile applications or even Youtube videos. Publishers get paid when users clicks the ads (in some case, by impressions or watch the video).
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics software allow you to track website traffic, audience, and user behaviors.