Note: Current version: 1.0.0
Our integration with Zapier allows you to send your member’s data to over 1,000 other 3rd party services like ActiveCampaign, AWeber, Mad Mini, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Convertkit, Campaign Monitor, etc.
Generate an API Key for Zapier
Zapier will ask you to input an API key and Site ID from SpruceJoy. You’ll find that key on the Integrations page.
Click integrate button on your dashboard.
You will see the site ID and API key on the integration page.
WARNING: Keep your API key safe! If you share it with the wrong people, they can use it to access your account. Also, your existing integrations will break if you generate a new one.
Create a Zap
- Join the beta → Use this invite link to gain access to our Zapier app.
- Choose the event you’d like to trigger and click Save + Continue.
Here are some useful Triggers you can use with Zapier to add, update, and remove your members from your favorite third-party App:
- New Member: When a new member signs up, Trigger an Action that adds that member to your App.
- Member Updated: When a member updates their SpruceJoy profile, Trigger an Action that updates their profile in your App.
- Membership canceled: When a subscription expires, Trigger an Action that removes the member from your App.